Penetration testing is often the next step towards a comprehensive vulnerability assessment that serves as an attempt to actually exploit the vulnerabilities identified through vulnerability scanning. With the growth of electronic business transactions, failure to protect critical online assets can result in financial losses and damage to your reputation. Penetration testing is required by several different compliance bodies, but can also serve to draw attention to information security efforts. It also acts as another level of assurance.
CyberShelter’s Penetration Testing Solution will help you discover how vulnerabilities become real risks as you test the defenses of your own network. Ours is an end-to-end penetration testing package with exercises that are designed to be safe and controlled, to simulate covert and hostile attacks. Based on years of vulnerability and exploitation experience and access to support resources from our best of breed partnerships, our solution uses both manual and automated testing. Our penetration testing encompasses all layers of your information systems and data from endpoint through network, operating system, application, web and database layers.
The key benefits of our solution include:
- New level of visibility that gives you deep insight into how your systems would fare against attackers through controlled exploitation of key vulnerabilities.
- Measure security awareness through social engineering, as the people side of security is often the weakest.
- Manage resources more efficiently by proving the existence of vulnerabilities with our penetration testing solution. This way you can focus attention and resources where they are needed the most.
- Attempt to further penetrate the network and breach valuable or confidential data through remote exploitation.
- Detailed reports including findings and actionable recommendations.
- Continuously updated exploit library that is used by the solution for any given operating system or software type.
Determine the weaknesses in your IT systems and exploit them to determine whether unauthorized access or other malicious activity is possible, derive actionable recommendations and improve your overall security posture with CyberShelter’s Penetration Testing solution.