SIEM & Centralized Logging
The underlying principle of a Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) system is that critical and relevant information about an organization’s security is collected and analyzed in real time from a wide variety of event and contextual data sources. This combined with the ability to look at the data from a single point of view will help to detect, prioritize and manage threats as they emerge.
While single purpose SIEM or log management tools may bring valuable information, they are often expensive in terms of the integration effort required to bring in log files from various disparate sources such as asset management and vulnerability assessment. In an increasingly complex IT landscape, every minute counts and early attack detection is critical. The need of the hour is to find attacks and demonstrate compliance immediately with a next-gen all-in-one SIEM platform for complete security visibility that simplifies and accelerates threat detection, incident response, and compliance management.
Identify emerging and evolving threats
CyberShelter’s industry leading SIEM solution with built in essential security capabilities provides advanced security analytics to identify emerging and evolving threats, and manage risk, so you can protect your business. Equipped with out-of-the-box threat intelligence to help you identify events between your internal systems and known bad actors and a comprehensive management console for security monitoring technologies, out solution delivers the context required for adaptive security risk management. Our risk based priority algorithm applies risk and threat factors to automatically qualify alarms, enabling your team to focus on the highest-risk concerns.
- Real-time visibility throughout the entire IT infrastructure for threat detection and prioritization.
- Actionable, relevant threat Intelligence data to help find malicious activity.
- Reduces and prioritizes alerts with our risk-based priority algorithm.
- Asset discovery and inventory gives you full visibility into the devices that show up on your network.
- Automatic incident response to kill threats quickly and prevent data breaches.
- High performance log management will collect and efficiently process terabytes of log data daily. Instantly access contextualized log data for investigations.
- Produce detailed data access and user activity reports that help in managing compliance
- A master console with muti-tenancy and a highly visual interface that makes customization easy
Our solution more than just a SIEM, it is Unified Security Management. With integrated next-gen security capabilities, you will find it a lot easier to maintain automation and integrated workflow. In addition to all the functionality of a traditional SIEM, CyberShelter has integrated essential security capabilities into a single platform that modernizes your security operations with better visibility and actionable threat intelligence.