Privileged Access Management
Privileged access accounts like Administrative, Root, and Super User provide nearly unlimited access to system resources that is crucial for everyday IT operations. But they also represent one of the largest security vulnerability that organizations face today. In the hands of an external attacker or insider, privileged accounts allow for assumption total control over an organization’s IT infrastructure – enabling attackers to disable security controls, steal confidential information, and commit financial fraud. Therefore controlling, monitoring and auditing privileged access is extremely important to mitigating the risks posed by insider threats, preventing data breaches, and meeting compliance requirements. But there is often a fine line between protecting critical enterprise data, and enabling users and administrators to be productive.
CyberShelter is the trusted expert in privileged access security. Built from the ground up with a focus on closing the gap between security and enablement, CyberShelter has developed a powerful, modular technology solution that provides the industry’s most comprehensive Privileged Access Management. The solution protects, automates and audits the use of privileged identities to help thwart insider threats and improve security across the extended enterprise, including cloud environments. A single pane of glass administrative interface for end-to-end privileged account security solution delivers streamlined, centralized management and unified reporting. The solution is designed for on-premise, hybrid cloud and OT/SCADA environments.
With CyberShelter’s Privileged Access Management Solution, you can
- Automate, control and secure the entire process of granting administrative credentials.
- Eliminate hard-coded passwords and locally stored SSH keys from applications, service accounts and scripts with no impact on application performance.
- Extend Microsoft Active Directory authentication, single sign-on capabilities and Group Policy configuration management to Unix, Linux and Mac systems.
- Leverage high availability and recovery modules to meet disaster recovery requirements.
- Control and monitor commands run by super-users based on their role and task.
- Address compliance, regulatory and privacy requirements.
Privileged access management isn’t just about privileged identities. It also includes the ability to effectively and efficiently control, monitor, and audit privileged users, ensuring they can access only explicitly authorized resources. CyberShelter’s Privileged Access Management Solution is architected with a laser focus to protect the most sought after accounts in an organization, and to meet scalability requirements and the unique demands of highly elastic cloud and virtual environments.