As the reliance of business operations on Information Technology (IT) increases, risk management and information assurance play a critical role in the overall growth and sustenance of any organization. IT environments will continue to become more complex, exposing organizations to a wide array of risks that have a direct impact on business performance. Due to this increasing dependence on digital infrastructure, organizations face a unique challenge of striking the right balance between protection and progress. Moreover, establishing governance frameworks and compliance with muti-regulatory mandates requires effective planning, designing, and ongoing administration of IT systems.
CyberShelter’s solution for GRC is based on a proven process that aligns with international standards. Our solution enables you to streamline IT GRC processes, effectively manage IT risk, and better manage myriad governance, risk and compliance challenges in dynamic markets and regulatory environments with truly innovative technology that is predictive, adaptive and integrated.
- Integrates IT governance, policy management, risk management, compliance management, audit management, and incident management.
- Manage risk and compliance across multiple regulations, including Basel II, Solvency II, FFIEC, PCI, FISMA, GLBA, HIPAA, SOX and SOX-like requirements.
- Empower decision makers with fully scalable and interactive reporting and trending tools including integrated dashboards, metrics and KPI tracking.
- Facilitates a systematic mechanism for managing IT surveys, certifications, self-assessments, and audits in a consistent and reliable manner.
- Lowers your development and deployment costs without any need for custom programming.
- Integrates the IT GRC processes with enterprise GRC programs that eliminates silos, standardizes processes, and augments collaboration efforts.
- An intuitive and user friendly interface that provides clear visibility into key risk indicators, assessment results, and compliance initiatives.
- Offers a high degree of flexibility by allowing you to expand on risk and compliance management efforts as needed to meet future challenges.
The consequences of non-compliance are too severe for businesses to ignore. Therein lays the need for a holistic risk and compliance outlook. Adapt to change and meet stringent risk and regulatory requirements with CyberShelter’s industry leading GRC solution.